Click to Copy
arcadewars.net

Official Christmas Event & New Dev Team (Closed)

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by LegendDev, Dec 20, 2018.

1. LegendDev

LegendDev Owner
    Owner

Ratings:
    +1
    [​IMG]

Greeting Arcadians,

Wait, is that the sound of Christmas break? That's right, it is the time of the year where we celebrate christmas with our family and friends! I have quite a few excited announcments that I am going to tell you about today, firstly. You may wonder, who is LegendDev?

I will be more then happy to answer that question for you - I go by Legend/Halvar, I am the new project leader for ArcadeWars! Excited right? I will be working my hardest to get the server and community back together to what it once was, with that being said I introduce @Huli our brand new Developer! HuliPvP is a funny guy to talk with so I do not doubt that you will have a laugh when you meet him, but not only that he is a talented Developer.

WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM ARCADEWARS THE UPCOMING WEEKS?
    There are quite a few things you can expect from us during the holidays! We care most about the community, we would like to hear your suggestions/feedback on how we can make ArcadeWars to the best possible server. The first weeks I and Huli are going to get to know the community and by understanding how the server works, you can expect small updates/sneak peaks of new features that can come.

As for a server reset, we are aware of that the server isn't in the best shape at the moment - we do not have any plans for a reset in the upcoming weeks, we would like to get to know the server first and understand the game play before we move on with a reset for the players. To our knowledge the past resets haven't been the best either which is why we want to top that and make our debut with a good confidence from the players.

Friendly reminder, this does not mean we will not be reseting the server, it is just a reminder of that we do not have any dates planned yet!

NETWORK EVENTS THIS WEEKEND (SATURDAY)
    This weekend we will be having a bunch of fun before the holiday. We have created two fun events that we know you guys love. The events this weekend will be a Christmas themed Maze and Parkour. You don't want to miss out on either one of these.

Saturday Dec 22nd @ 11AM PST | 12PM MST | 1PM CST | 2PM EST | 6PM GMT

Maze
    The Maze is a giant race to the finish event. All players start at spawn and begin their adventure into the maze. In the maze you will find chests laden with gifts that will help you finish the maze in a more efficient way. Some chests may even be filled with rank coupons!

Parkour

At the end of the maze, just like our last event, you will need to ascend the Ice Tower and the first three to the top will be awarded prizes! Take care not to slip and fall!

1st WINNER: Dj_Angel $50 Buycraft gift card
    2nd WINNER: Illus1onMan $30 Buycraft gift card
    3rd WINNER: Dlashy $15 Buycraft gift card

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

2. Nico

Nico Gamer

Ratings:
    +10
    First!
    Also, neat. (;

3. Messaginq

Messaginq Administrator
    Admin

Ratings:
    +78
    Messaginq
  4. Samson_HK

Samson_HK Helper
    Helper

Ratings:
    +9
    It sounds great! :D

5. TBird

TBird Novice Gamer

Ratings:
    +1
    Yummy!!!!

6. cjkturtle

cjkturtle Sr. Moderator
    Sr. Mod

Ratings:
    +435
    So exciting! :)

7. gabrieljojo

gabrieljojo Helper
    Helper

Ratings:
    +52
  8. GamingSoc

GamingSoc Active Player

Ratings:
    +13
    Faction:
    Cobra
    ZacTech
  9. CowGoesMooo

CowGoesMooo Novice Gamer

Ratings:
    +2
    Faction:
    idk
    Tasty! Finally an event

10. creepersteve6000

creepersteve6000 Aspiring Gamer

Ratings:
    +4
    when is prisons coming back?

11. TwinElytra

TwinElytra Gamer

Ratings:
    +7
    Faction:
    Unleashed
    AWs peak was crystal enchants in factions, and had prison. Y'all screwed up after that

12. LegendDev

LegendDev Owner
    Owner

Ratings:
    +1
    Will take note on this, thank you for letting me know!