Click to Copy
arcadewars.net

Have any ideas? Write them here!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hum0n, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Hum0n

Hum0n Manager
    Manager

Ratings:
    +310
    Faction:
    Valiant
    Human_34
    Hey guys, this is a another short and simple way to get your ideas for the server down in front of the community. So please take the time to write down any content ideas with the correct format.

Note: If you have multiple ideas copy the format and paste it within the same message! Do NOT double post!

Note: If you see the same idea, do NOT post it again!

Format

Description of idea:
    X

On what server(s):
    X

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pigg

Pigg Novice Gamer

Ratings:
    +0
    I think should be at least two factions servers Mario and Metroid. I miss Metroid. I also think they should NOT have it so that you can't open containers in someone's else's land. :) -Pig.

3. MechaBolt

MechaBolt Gaming Fanatic

Ratings:
    +169
    Faction:
    Eclipse
    Hire more factions staff especially Sr. Mods. Unless of course it's going to be disregarded.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. xFqdedInfixco

Ratings:
    +1
    I think yo guys should add back sellwands on Sonic or Mario. And i really liked prison, so you guys should add back prison. Many People liked it and it was very fun.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. WoopItsYasin

WoopItsYasin Gaming Fanatic

Ratings:
    +61
    Faction:
    Leader of XYZ.
    Do a mass faction staff recruitment and add PayPal payouts to the end of the map instead of weekly!

Also make a strict rule for toxicity so competitive factions stop being toxic.

Extreme toxicity from a faction is for example a disqualification from ftop or a warning, maybe add a point system to this.

6. Manos2400

Manos2400 Moderator
    Mod

Ratings:
    +48
    Faction:
    Pandamonium
    Add core protect to skyblock :D

7. Hum0n

Hum0n Manager
    Manager

Ratings:
    +310
    Faction:
    Valiant
    Human_34
    Core protect will not be added back because all the issues it caused. Literally broke Skyblock back in the day. But thanks.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 15, 2018 ---
    How would this be defined? If staff are seen as giving out punishments to one side and not the other side it would be seen as bias from the players perspective. This is too hard to do without making somebody mad. If you have a suggestion, of how to do it I’m all ears.

8. Gospel

Gospel Gamer

Ratings:
    +17
    I'd love for alot of the promised content before the server reset to be added....... just saying.

Oh and maybe put flowers back into /shop. :D

9. WoopItsYasin

Ratings:
    +61
    Faction:
    Leader of XYZ.
    I think you misunderstood my point. I am thinking about a point system to scare competitive factions from being toxic so we can keep the faction payouts.

Let's say a faction starts with 0 and if they reach 25 they get a disband or a disqualification. This is an example;

Duping - 25 points.

Extreme toxicity and threats from several faction members - 2.

These points carry on for like 2 or 3 seasons. If you didn't get what I meant I'll try to explain it in a better way.

#9 WoopItsYasin, Nov 15, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  10. Redstone_ray

Redstone_ray Helper
    Helper

Ratings:
    +32
    Faction:
    Skyblock
    Thanks for the suggestion! we are considering bring more decorate blocks( such as flowers) into shop for players to create a better island with

11. Ingenuity

Ingenuity Noob

Ratings:
    +0
    Faction:
    Ingenuity
    Can the economy be more shop based? I feel like while starting out it was impossible to make money in any way. I'm suggesting that you make more items sellable in the shop, such as stone bricks or other pesky-to-deal-with blocks.

12. GoldGoodies

GoldGoodies Prospecting Gamer

Ratings:
    +7
    Faction:
    What's a Faction?
    Make a Pokémon related world or maybe some sort of quest world.

13. SwiftHawk

SwiftHawk Hardcore Gamer

Ratings:
    +95
    Faction:
    Enlighten
    Duping -10 So you can dupe every season yikes, and then you get disbanded, join someone else you know and dupe again. Stupid rule.

14. WoopItsYasin

Ratings:
    +61
    Faction:
    Leader of XYZ.
    Every server Serayne owns has this. Duping is 25 points, yikes

15. SavageGrapez

SavageGrapez Novice Gamer

Ratings:
    +0
    Make it so you can sell more items in the shop
    - Both Servers

Add another rank in between member and officer because it gives a faction leader moreperms to set and make the faction less likely to get insider or not well managed
    - Mario

Make it so that gen buckets cost more over time so when you set any warp the fatter out you use gen buckets from that area then it will fit more.
    This can also be done with claiming by making it cost more to claim a piece of land ex. First claim =1 dollar. 15th claim = 50 dollars and like the thousand claim = a million
    This wil help faction be more balanced because now you can’t have faction with like 200 walls and is impossible to get through
    - Mario

A think for like peach and bowser on mario can automatically open all the custom enchant books in there inventory so you do like /open book and all the custom enchant books in your inventory open. Will he very helpful if added
    -Mario

Another thing have a command like /ecseen so while holding an item to see what costum enchants are left so like the ones left with like highlight and have the rank color they are

Very helpful when trying to figure out what enchants I need or if I have all the enchants
    -Both Servers

Make it so you can throw things at spawn again Or have like a designated self do so that normal players that want to have a do can have a do without it bringing in the wild and everybody killing each other.
    -Mario

Helpful so that we can have more personal dps. Haven’t been to 1 since they put in the stupid thing where u can’t drop at spawn
    -Mario

Make a higher vote prize because rainbow or whatever it is on sonic (i don’t play sonic) so maybe like a tier 3 key. Makes more people want to vote and will bring more ppl in because we r higher in the ranking meaning more people will see arcadewars
    -Both Servers

Put an ark tag next to the ppl that haven’t moved in 2 min or are in some kind of afk pool. Might be hard to do but will help you out with raiding and knowing who is online
    -Both Servers

Have more koths and have koth at different places, not just mountain koth which happens like once a day have koth in the nether, overworld, and th end, and have them kinda like envoys except they happen every 6 hours
    -Mario, maybe sonic IDK

#15 SavageGrapez, Nov 18, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  16. ThePieMan

ThePieMan Champion

Ratings:
    +1,255
    ThePieMan
    Add 1v1's so kids can fight without losing their stuff zzzzzzz

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. SavageGrapez

SavageGrapez Novice Gamer