Click to Copy
arcadewars.net

Official MAKE ARCADEWARS GREAT AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by Hum0n, Nov 14, 2018.

1. SavageGrapez

SavageGrapez Novice Gamer

Ratings:
    +0
    I think there should be more koth and on different places. -Mostly mario but also skyblock
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 18, 2018 ---
    Also, I luv the old staff I started playing at ./seen 16k so I’m pretty og and played with the staff back at the very beginning:))
    Make it more expensive the more land you claim in mario so like at the beginning it’s like a dollar but by 100 claims it’s like a million
    mario PLZ!!! Add a rank in between member and officer, it will he extremely helpful to add more perms
    A think for like peach and bowser on mario can automatically open all the custom enchant books in there inventory so you do like /open book and all the custom enchant books in your inventory open. Will he very helpful if added
    Another thing have a command like /ecseen so while holding an item to see what costum enchants are left so like the ones left with like highlight and have the rank color they are

Very helpful when trying to figure out what enchants I need or if I have all the enchants
    Make it so you can throw things at spawn again Or have like a designated self do so that normal players that want to have a do can have a do without it bringing in the wild and everybody killing each other.

Helpful so that we can have more personal dps. Haven’t been to 1 since they put in the stupid thing where u can’t drop at spawn
    Make a higher vote prize because rainbow or whatever it is on sonic (i don’t play sonic) so maybe like a tier 3 key. Makes more people want to vote and will bring more ppl in because we r higher in the ranking meaning more people will see arcadewars
    Put an ark tag next to the ppl that haven’t moved in 2 min or are in some kind of afk pool. Might be hard to do but will help you out with raiding and knowing who is online

2. ThePieMan

ThePieMan Champion

Ratings:
    +1,255
    ThePieMan
    AW Was always great *SalUTE*

3. Neodymium

Neodymium Helper
    Helper

Ratings:
    +118
    Yeah only ogs remember the true, great potential of AW! (Also hi Pie!)

4. xKebabOG

xKebabOG Gamer

Ratings:
    +13
    Faction:
    #Osnic4Life
    Omg pieeee!

5. IIOmqElias

IIOmqElias Noob

Ratings:
    +0
    Yea back then it was more better

6. jamman2007

jamman2007 Noob

Ratings:
    +0
    im all for making AW great again...but with all the auto reboot crashes ..how are we supposed to play lol
    anyway..... looking forward to it :)

7. EightDragons

EightDragons Aspiring Gamer

Ratings:
    +60
  8. Stinky_J

Stinky_J Noob

Ratings:
    +0
    When does the server reset for these changes (if/when) will there even be a reset?

Please let me know ASAP
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 24, 2018 ---
    #MAWGA

9. xKebabOG

xKebabOG Gamer

Ratings:
    +13
    Faction:
    #Osnic4Life
    What did Tellcraft do to get blacklisted?

10. Redstone_ray

Redstone_ray Helper
    Helper

Ratings:
    +32
    Faction:
    Skyblock
    Quick updates:
    Droppartys are now Bi-Weekly
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 2, 2018 ---
    Flooding chat with Human Reproduction related infomations
    +Build some strange things on his island

11. xKebabOG

xKebabOG Gamer

Ratings:
    +13
    Faction:
    #Osnic4Life
    UHM ok xD weird

12. Spalsh_likewater

Spalsh_likewater Prospecting Gamer

Ratings:
    +10
    Faction:
    Wanted
    ima be real with you chief, this comes from an og (even though you are an og and the ogs seeing this just view my opinion on this) this server is probably not gonna boom back as well as it could have before, I do get what you're saying that we should try to make it boom back but most of the community left. This does not mean it can't bring a new amount of people and such but this server in my opinion has died or is close on the edge, if it ever does revive and actually does goes dm me on here but it most likely won't bring me back due to my lack of interest in the server.