Click to Copy
arcadewars.net

Mighty Rank

Discussion in 'Pending Suggestions' started by Bitechsual, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Bitechsual

Bitechsual Novice Gamer

Ratings:
    +6
    In-Game Name: Bitechsual

Suggestion: So when Skyblocky was a thing, the highest rank (Koala Legend) was advertised to have all of the /GKits. Koala Legend was a rank that was not out for that much of time, considering it was quite an expensive rank and most players bought it for mainly this perk. My suggestion is to make the rank have this perk, or a similar version to it, as I feel you get less value for the rank right now, compared to a few months ago when Skyblocky was alive.

Thank you to whoever has read this.

2. CalPlays

CalPlays Novice Gamer

Ratings:
    +4
    Faction:
    None I suck.
    ArcadeWars is a different server than skyblocky, and as it is the Gkits are too overpowered. Also, the name Gkit, stands for global kit. That implies that the mighty rank would give the Gkits to both skyblock and factions. I can see your point of how skyblocky may have advertised the ability to use all of the Gkits, but on ArcadeWars that would be way too overpowered in my opinion. Overall, I would give this a -1 due to it just being too overpowered.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bitechsual

Bitechsual Novice Gamer

Ratings:
    +6
    Even though Arcade Wars is a separate server to Skyblocky, the players had no choice but to migrate over here. The economy lasted for quite some time even with the highest rank having access to all of the global kits (on Skyblocky). I would also say the kits were more overpowered on Skyblocky but that is just an opinion. I don't feel like the economy is much different over here, the only addition is mob coins which were a thing a few seasons ago in Skyblocky but was removed afterwards if I remember correctly as it was quite overpowered at the time because of Ocelot Spawners being a thing. I could be wrong but I did not see any in the latest season.

Well, I read what you said about GKits meaning global kits, and that implies that the kits will both be accessible on Skyblock and Factions. I am sure there is a simple solution for it only working with the applied highest rank on the individual server that it may be on.

Other than that, thank you for the reply and I understand where you are coming from but I made this thread as I saw quite a few players bringing it up randomly throughout the days, and when I had conversations with some players they were also missing the feature so I decided to make a thread on it and see if anything happens.

4. CalPlays

CalPlays Novice Gamer

Ratings:
    +4
    Faction:
    None I suck.
    I can agree that they could figure out a system to make global kits apply to only the Sonic realm, however with ArcadeWars's economy, having all if the global kits would be too overpowered. With that being said I think they could implement a nerfed version of the gkits, with maybe only one prize. However, I am not much of a Skyblock player, and I had never joined Skyblocky so I could very well be wrong. I am switching my rating to a +0.5, because I can see your frustrations, but the global kits would have to be nerfed so that the economy is not as much in favor of the ranked users. Please let me know if you have any more questions.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. catmousecheese

Ratings:
    +2
    I agree with this. I believe that if there was a way so that Mighty got the gkits on sonic, it would be good.
    I agree with this. I believe that if there was a way so that Mighty got the gkits on sonic, it would be good.

6. GucciSlides25

GucciSlides25 Novice Gamer

Ratings:
    +1
    I see your point but to make this look easy and short I’ll just say, this is a different server and stuff is different and I agree with reasons above so -1

But they could add like one gkit for the rank or a perk because all gkits would be way too op