Click to Copy
arcadewars.net

My story

Discussion in 'Factions Discussion' started by CowGoesMooo, Mar 27, 2019.

1. CowGoesMooo

CowGoesMooo Gamer

Ratings:
    +12
    Faction:
    idk
    Hello. I am CowGoesMooo, and I would like to share my arcadewars story.
    Way back in the day, I was a noob at factions. I started playing on August 2017. I built a small sky base on Mario, and a larger base on Pac-Man. Even though I had nothing, I was contempt.
    Then, the reset came.
    I had heard rumors that there would be a reset, though I never really believed them. When the reset in September (or somewhere round then can’t remember) came around, I was ready to start playing better. I played solo for a month or so, and then I joined my first faction. It was a small one, but it had some spawners. I had fun with them, built some things, and once again, I was happy.
    However, the faction became inactive. I finally quit after not seeing anyone for a long time, and sought out a new faction.
    It was at that time that I found ElfParadise. This was a larger, unknown faction that was #10 on the server I think. I was pretty chill there, mostly making connections with the higher officials of the factions and grinding on the spawners. Christmas rolled around, and I got promoted to officer. We played for a while, and the leader left the faction to inside another large faction, Stars. They did this, and we were chill until Zelda rolled out.
    We created a faction, and started out on Zelda. However, the odds were stacked against us, because we had only a few players in the faction. My most memorable moment here was when my friends bought me pixel global rank. We didn’t like that round of factions. So we decided to play skyblock. We built up a small island, and were chill. It was at this time that I started to lose interest in arcadewars. I played a few more rounds of factions, made new friends, and quit.
    Fast forward 2 months. My friends had quit to fortnite. I never liked that game, so we eventually started getting further apart. I had been on arcadewars for over a year now, and that was when I met OfficialSavageGZ.
    Official got me back into factions. We were doing great things, building massive bases and getting rich. We played a bit, and are currently awaiting the reset on Saturday.

Something is missing.

The original feel, that feel that I just can’t describe, has left. I have nothing much left to accomplish. I am top rank in Mario now, and I’m in a good faction. So what do I have to work for? I believe that feel when you come back from school and just want to play on here was what it was. However, I grew older. I progressed. But what’s better: large progression achieved, or a good, happy feel to the game?

If you want to leave a story about your journey on arcadewars, you can do that. I’m interested in seeing everyone’s story.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. rstay55

rstay55 Aspiring Gamer

Ratings:
    +10
    Faction:
    ew
    You are not the only one that has this feeling. Many OGs, factions and skyblock alike, also feel like this.
    I first joined aw back in late may 2017, and had no clue what I was doing. I joined sonic and didn't really have much, but then Kirby came along. I decided that I wanted a fresh start. I wanted to make friends, which I had failed to do while playing sonic. I was able to meet many cool people. I would always look forward to getting home from school so I could play with them. But, as the season continued, many people started getting bored and started to quit. This, along with me now knowing what to do and not having much fun anymore, caused me to quit until the reset. (well, basically quit, i would get on once every couple weeks to see if anyone came back lol)
    Whenever the reset came, I was so excited to finally see all the friends I had made again, but many of them didn't come back. The ones that did quit within a week. I did make a couple new friends, but neither of them would get on often. I would be the only one online at times. While I had learned how to run a successful island, I just didn't have near as much fun as the previous season. I still had some fun, but the amount of fun you can have on a skyblock server is really limited if you don't have many friends that play. I had also been in 1st for most of that season, so I didn't really have much of a reason to play.
    Once the 2nd reset rolled around, I had decided that I would go for Island top 1 again because there were now more people that would play.
    This is the time that I would meet Cncfan2, QT_Toothless and autisticBleach. We would always joke around a lot, mess with each other, and do many other things. This was the first time since the middle of season one that I had looked forward to getting on AW every day. Together we would sweep the podium on island top. Together, we formed a new competitive team that can still be competitive today.
    This was when the news was released.
    Kirby, the universe that many people, including myself, loved was going to be merged into Sonic.
    We didn't play competitively during the next season, and I was worried that we could have been drifting apart. We wouldn't talk to each other too often, and I ended up fully quitting.
    We ended up playing the next season, which as of now was last season. After getting a week in though, we all started to just stop playing much. None of us were trying to get to island top 1 anymore. Again, I was worried that we could be drifting apart. The season ended, and we started to talk even less than we had during the previous season.
    And now we are here, and will probably attempt to get island top once the next season releases.

But, like you, I have that feeling. I have never had as much fun as I did during season one, and the 3 people I mentioned agree. While I didn't really know what I was doing for a large portion of it, I was having a ton of fun. And now, while I still have a lot of fun playing with these people, I just had more fun being a noob and being friends with almost everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CowGoesMooo

CowGoesMooo Gamer

Ratings:
    +12
    Faction:
    idk
    I think that this feeling is the whole reason we stick to the server. When it’s gone, and replaced by progress, many people have no reason staying. That is probably the reason that many ogs quit (of course along with just plain old getting bored).

4. 6xr

6xr Noob

Ratings:
    +1
    Started AW March/Aprilish of 2018 as a joke with a bunch of friends reuniting. Me(Adequacy/HighlySus), Brexi (Shaxu), AKDW, Sundafrogmouth,TheRunningCow(muckingfuppet), and Abriana. We came in like the first map of Mario and slowly raised to #1 as UsedAndAbused, that name coming from my and MuckingFuppet's constant bans and mutes against us for being toxic by thepieman and human. We went from the abused users to slowly climbing up the staff ranks whilst taking Mario by it's nads, conquering with slight competition of Karma, and some other poopter fac. Me and MuckingFuppet went back and forth from helper to demoted or resigned all the way up to sr mod and admin, whilst literally the rest of the faction also made staff. We went from UsedAndAbused by staff to becoming staff and revolutionizing how Mario came to be. We changed our name to GetF&cked but later had to change it when we became staff to Animosity. Then abriana went for staff and slowly climbed the ladder to the top staff positions, and I think currently still is. We later brought in 6xth when payouts started happening, also when Brazil came in and slowly started abusing on the server. I can't be bothered to tell the rest

• Like Like x 1
  5. Serayne92

Serayne92 Owner
    Owner Admin

Ratings:
    +88
    Everything is better the first time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. CowGoesMooo

CowGoesMooo Gamer

Ratings:
    +12
    Faction:
    idk
    Wow that’s quite a few og names.
    True, true

#6 CowGoesMooo, Mar 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  7. 6xr

6xr Noob

Ratings:
    +1
    say that to chlamydia

8. sk2er

sk2er Dedicated Player

Ratings:
    +131
    Faction:
    Purge
    i feel you man

9. WoopItsYasin

WoopItsYasin Hardcore Gamer

Ratings:
    +62
    Faction:
    pjsontopnonstop
    My story!

I started here 3 years ago with 3 friends. Some of them still play, but they don't like mc anymore. We started playing Metroid and farming potatoes and we slowly worked ourselves up, and things started happening when we insided the top faction and got all their loot. The reset came and all the universes merged into one, Mario. We ended up splitting up and enemying each other to have more fun and I ended up winning and I was super proud of that. Zelda then released and we thought it would be fun to play together, but we had some problems with who being the leader and such, we kept switching leader each month and we managed to get 2nd on Zelda. That map after, it was a huge revamp. NorthKorea came on the server and I joined a new faction named as XYZ. We were dominating ftop and it was really fun till we got raided by NorthKorea, but then they were blacklisted for duping and we were super happy. I got leader in XYZ and started reperesenting the faction really much. We ended up winning that map and it was a huge trophy and it was the 2nd time me winning IRL money from Minecraft.

Glock came and things changed. We couldn't survive against them so we started hiding like cats, but they kept finding us. We lost that season and ended up as #2, but again we still won. After that season I decided to leave XYZ and create my own faction named as PJS. We played arcadewars and dominated it, we had a strong roster which covered all timezones. We managed to raid them, but at the end, we ended up allying and the wars ended, we ended #2 that season aswell.

Seasons after seasons we kept winning Arcadewars as PJS, but then Arcadewars went into Revamp. PJS and I went to @Serayne92 other server called playmc, it was really fun and it was one of my best experiences!

And yeah, much more to tell, but cba lol! Much have changed and I personally think this is better than the old. I like competitive factions, but sometimes it can get to too much.

This is my story and now I am top tier factions player because of this exellent community!

Thank you to everyone that has been on my side, thank you to XYZ, thank you to NoMercy and basically everyone that has helped me to get me where I am right now.

xoxo, Yasin.

10. CowGoesMooo

CowGoesMooo Gamer

Ratings:
    +12
    Faction:
    idk
    Wow I knew a few old players sill played, but not this much. This reset, I’ve been seeing more old players that quit come back.

11. WoopItsYasin

WoopItsYasin Hardcore Gamer

Ratings:
    +62
    Faction:
    pjsontopnonstop
    yea man

12. TJP_devil1

TJP_devil1 Novice Gamer

Ratings:
    +3
    TJP_
    Cmon lad. "i decided to leave XYZ and create my open faction named PJS" lets be honest ;) i left xyz, it crashed and burned, then you rebranded xD ily boi

13. MajorGamer

MajorGamer Prospecting Gamer

Ratings:
    +57
    Faction:
    AutoCorrect
    This server is magical
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 23, 2019 ---
    My story: I joined the first day. I knew absolutely nothing about Factions, and had just recently gotten Minecraft on PC. I found out what was going on and how to play. I joined Metroid, out of all universes. I asked to join a faction. I remember the name of the leader, but not the faction. EmotionalKhan invited me to his faction. I didn't even know how to switch to faction chat at the time. He told me. He taught me about the basics of factions. He told me to do /f home, where I found a small underground base. (He, as I now realize probably didn't have that much factions experience either.) Everyone got their own "rooms". I spent what felt like forever designing mine. I remember that first day so well. I taught myself how to use /shop, but only ever had the original $1,000 that I started with. It makes me laugh now. I remember what I will call, "The Red Carpet Incident". I was trying to cover the entire floor of my "room", with red carpet, but ran out of money. I don't remember everything I tried, but I remember some pretty sad things I tried. I begged for money in public chat, feeling satisfied that I knew how to switch chat modes. I tried asking my faction members for money. (I don't remember much about any of them besides EmotionalKhan). One gave me what I remember to be around $10,000. I remember that this shocked me, I thought it was such a huge ammount of money at the time. (I told you, I literally didn't even know what factions was before this server). I bought all the red carpet I needed to finish my room, then did the rest. Then I explored the rest of the base for what I remember to be quite some time. I continued to play Metroid for awhile, astonished at the one blaze, enchanted diamond armor, and other things that seem so little and worthless now. Then, I remembered Mario existed. This, is where I really got into ArcadeWars. I joined the Mario universe. I looked around spawn, saw all the new names, new factions, new map, new everything. But it was also just like Metroid. Factions. I repeated the same process I did when I joined Metroid, only this time with a little more knowledge under my belt. I asked to join a faction. Everything changed from there. I got a few offers. But I saw one, one name. I remember being confused about the little word in red next to his name. "Mario". His name, Aidenate. His faction called PayPal. I joined. I remember everything. This was where my real factions journey began. I switched to faction chat, still proud for some reason that I knew how to. But not as much at this point, I started to feel like I was fitting in and learning the ropes of factions as a whole. The first thing I said: "Hi.". I remember everyone from that faction. I remember everything from that faction. GettoLess, Snifin, (A name I still laugh at to this day), Aidenate, and a few others were online that day when I joined. They all welcomed me. They told me to do /f home, and explore the base. This astonished me. It was beautiful, decorated from head to toe. I looked around, and saw I room made out of lava colored blocks, and some lava in itself. It also had some nether blocks, to give off that vibe. I went through the breath-taking entrance that looked so precisely built, by someone who obviously has had their fair share of experience. I saw a platform with blazes, and some players hitting them over and over. A few things about this confused me; 1. Why were they hitting them? 2. Where were they coming from? 3. How did we get these blazes? Then, I remembered about the spawners. I did something that EmotionalKhan taught me how to, /fly. I flew up, and saw how many blaze spawners there were. It amazed me. I remember to this day how me and my faction members that were on that day were debating if we were better than DillPickle. I have some footage on and old camera that I recorded of the base. I'm not sure why I recorded it, I had no intent of putting it on YouTube, but I'm glad I did. I remembered the recording a couple days ago, got out my camera, and moved the recording to my PC. I watched it. I remembered everything, as a tsunami of nostalgia and memories lifted me out of my seat. That's the story of how I found and began playing ArcadeWars. Later, I met sk2er, joined Purge, made lots of friends and had a super fun time. And this map I came back to Minecraft, back to ArcadeWars, and found all my old friends again. This server is special, the fact that I can come back from almost 2 years and find all my old friends again, and just play and have genuine fun. I found this server for a reason. Thanks to everyone, the staff, my friends, everyone from all the factions I've been in, and thanks for reading this incredibly long story about my time, no, life, on this magical server. (sorry if it got cheesy, I got the feels)

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Duck_mariostar7

Ratings:
    +0
    Short story

Our Story's cross paths, Cow. When I started I made a faction with some random guy, the fac was non-existent, and he was never online, so I took the zombie spawner I got and left because he was never online, But during that time i did buy the Troopa rank.

That's when I joined Elf Paradise. They were quite smaller than when you joined, with only a couple of mob spawners. I asked after being in the faction for a while to become a member, they said no because they were super paranoid about people taking there spawners. So in response I bought a Iron Golem spawner on Arcade Wars shop, and told them if they gave me member id build a Afk thing for it, and they did. I became pretty trusted, got promoted and I became some sort of a third owner, and then everyone who joined after then was promoted after basically a day. The ones I was closest to was Dwekki (Owner) RainbowEnderman (Admin, Dwekki's bother) CowGoesMooo (^^^^) and Toad (Member). We got on to the top three at some point, but it only lasted a few days, but it felt good. Then Minecraft started to be frowned upon and fortnite was in its golden age popularity wise, so the two other owners left, and I was last to go.

But Im back now for the reset, because Minecraft is back, and hopefully i can get them Dwekki and Rainbow back on to minecraft.

15. cjkturtle

cjkturtle Administrator
    Admin

Ratings:
    +446
    cjkturtle
    Bc someone bumped, Ill write one.

Summer 2017, I found ArcadeWars. I played Minecraft back in the day but left it for about 2 years. I came back playing a lot of single player words just making cool things. Then sadly I saw an Unspeakable video (ew ik) and decided to try arcade out. I started with Sonic and decided I didn’t like it so I was going to try another server. As I was trying to find someone to give all my one days worth of stuff to I found someone named XXX_Emperor_XXX who helped me start an island. From there I spend the next day building and earning my first sheep spawner. The next day chicken decided to do arcades first ever rollback!!! Yay. From then on though I was sucked in and grew made a lot of friends. WingerHossa3 xLegoTurtleManx Baet SnazzTheJazz TS_Panda Hashira Picaken and many more. My goal was always to become staff and so I applied many times. I also failed many many times. A little while past and I started helping Human_34 and Mblaseee with the new events server. They accepted me after that. From then on ArcadeWars has definitely changed and literally all of my old friends are gone. Now I have new ones and am responsible for a lot more.

Don’t get me wrong, I really miss the old days and the old people I once knew. I know that we can’t go back now and I do know that there are new people who we have who are our friends. I hope you understand me when I say that if I could go back, I wouldn’t anymore. I know too many new people that I’m so happy I have met. I would like to have a stronger community however but I feel that we can get there again with this merge.

• Like Like x 1
  16. GucciSlides25

GucciSlides25 Novice Gamer

Ratings:
    +1
    I feel you

Enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  17. gabrieljojo

Mod

Ratings:
    +66
    Achoo

• Like Like x 1
  18. CowGoesMooo

CowGoesMooo Gamer

Ratings:
    +12
    Faction:
    idk
    Bless you

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. TechnicHD_DS

Ratings:
    +0
    [QUOTE = "CowGoesMooo, Beitrag: 85738, Mitglied: 24448"] Hallo. Ich bin CowGoesMooo und möchte meine Geschichte mit Arcadewars teilen.
    Vor langer Zeit war ich ein Neuling in Fraktionen. Ich habe im August 2017 angefangen zu spielen. Ich habe eine kleine Sky-Basis für Mario und eine größere Basis für Pac-Man gebaut. Obwohl ich nichts hatte, war ich verächtlich.
    Dann kam der Reset.
    Ich hatte Gerüchte gehört, dass es einen Reset geben würde, obwohl ich ihnen nie wirklich geglaubt habe. Als der Reset im September kam (oder irgendwo, wo ich mich nicht erinnern kann), war ich bereit, besser zu spielen. Ich habe ungefähr einen Monat lang solo gespielt und bin dann meiner ersten Fraktion beigetreten. Es war klein, aber es gab einige Laicher. Ich hatte Spaß mit ihnen, baute einige Dinge und war wieder einmal glücklich.
    Die Fraktion wurde jedoch inaktiv. Endlich hörte ich auf, nachdem ich lange niemanden gesehen hatte, und suchte eine neue Fraktion.
    Zu dieser Zeit fand ich ElfParadise. Dies war eine größere, unbekannte Fraktion, die meiner Meinung nach auf dem Server auf Platz 10 lag. Ich war dort ziemlich gelassen, stellte hauptsächlich Verbindungen zu den höheren Funktionären der Fraktionen her und griff nach den Laichern. Weihnachten rollte herum und ich wurde zum Offizier befördert. Wir spielten eine Weile und der Anführer überließ die Fraktion einer anderen großen Fraktion, Stars. Sie taten dies und wir waren kalt, bis Zelda ausrollte.
    Wir haben eine Fraktion gegründet und uns auf den Weg nach Zelda gemacht. Die Gewinnchancen waren jedoch gegen uns gestapelt, da wir nur wenige Spieler in der Fraktion hatten. Mein denkwürdigster Moment hier war, als meine Freunde mir den globalen Pixelrang kauften. Wir mochten diese Fraktionsrunde nicht. Also beschlossen wir, Skyblock zu spielen. Wir bauten eine kleine Insel auf und waren kalt. Zu dieser Zeit begann ich, das Interesse an Arcadewars zu verlieren. Ich habe noch ein paar Fraktionsrunden gespielt, neue Freunde gewonnen und gekündigt.
    Schneller Vorlauf 2 Monate. Meine Freunde hatten zu vierzig aufgehört. Ich mochte dieses Spiel nie, also fingen wir schließlich an, weiter auseinander zu gehen. Ich war jetzt seit über einem Jahr auf arcadewars und habe OfficialSavageGZ getroffen.
    Official hat mich wieder in Fraktionen gebracht. Wir machten großartige Dinge, bauten massive Stützpunkte und wurden reich. Wir haben ein bisschen gespielt und warten derzeit auf den Reset am Samstag.

Etwas fehlt.

Das ursprüngliche Gefühl, das ich einfach nicht beschreiben kann, ist verschwunden. Ich habe nicht mehr viel zu tun. In Mario bin ich jetzt der Beste und ich bin in einer guten Fraktion. Wofür muss ich arbeiten? Ich glaube, das Gefühl, wenn du von der Schule zurückkommst und einfach hier weiter spielen willst, war das, was es war. Ich wurde jedoch älter. Ich machte Fortschritte. Aber was ist besser: große Fortschritte erzielt oder ein gutes, fröhliches Spielgefühl?

Wenn Sie eine Geschichte über Ihre Reise auf Arcadewars hinterlassen möchten, können Sie dies tun. Ich bin daran interessiert, die Geschichte aller zu sehen. [/ QUOTE]

20. CowGoesMooo

CowGoesMooo Gamer

Ratings:
    +12
    Faction:
    idk
    Dweks and rainbow are back!