Click to Copy
arcadewars.net

PACMAN & SONIC RESET INFORMATION

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by LegendDev, Jan 5, 2019.

1. LegendDev

LegendDev Owner
    Owner

Ratings:
    +1
    [​IMG]
    Greetings Gamers!
    Happy New Years everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful New Years eve with your family and friends, we at the ArcadeWars team have quite a few interesting news for you today!

PRISON RELEASE & INFORMATION
    Pacman is Officially Back and better then ever, throughout the season we’ll be adding weekly new updates, like this one!

Prison Server Quests!
    [​IMG]
    This Season we have decided NOT to do Payouts for PRISON! The reason for this is because we wanted to see how the server would go and whether the community liked the return of Pacman.

But! Don’t give your hopes up! Depending on how this season goes, we may be adding Payouts into next season, so keep an eye out for that!

Features!
    We’ve taken the basic idea of Prison but put a twist on it!
    Instead of having multiple different mines for each letter in the alphabet, we decided to go for something a little more unique! Tiered Mines!

What are Tiered mines?
    Within Pacman, there are 6 different tiers. Each Tier has its own mine, shop & sell prices.
    [​IMG]
    Once you have completed the final Tier (6, Mine Z) you have the option to prestige.
    However, be aware that if you do choose to prestige there are after effects! Ranging From:
    • Balance Reset
    • Minimized sell prices
    Upgradable Furnaces!
    Fresh Crates System!

With this revamped version of the crate system there will no longer be different tiers of keys. Instead there will be one key for one crate that will have 5 tiers within it, you will get 1 random reward from each category up to 5 (if you’re very lucky) We hope you like it!
    [​IMG]

Sellwands!
    You may be wondering why we have this on Prison? Well with the feature of plots, it means you are able to create shops! If you are lucky enough, players may sell/purchase items from your shops!

BackPacks!
    While mining, you’ll have the opportunity to receive 3 of the lowest packs. The 3 higher Backpacks need to be purchased on the store! http://buy.arcadewars.net/
    [​IMG]

ETokens
    [​IMG]

Custom Enchants
    We have successfully come up with over 30 custom enchants! We’ll let you find out what each one does yourself!

That’s just some of the many features ingame!

SKYBLOCK INFO & UPDATES
    The long awaited release of the legendary Sonic Universe is coming to you! In this new update of Sonic there will be newly added content that you guys have never seen before. We’ve also been listening to the community and what you guys have had in mind for the server. With that being said let’s get into the details of this new map!

MONTHLY PAYOUTS
    In this map of Sonic we will be having payouts, but we are changing the way they are being done this time around. As most of you know last map of Sonic the payouts were weekly and just boring buycraft coupons, well good news this time around we are giving out $500 paypal + 100 buycraft in the span of 4 months to the top 3 islands, as you can see the prizes that are shown below.

First Place : $75 Paypal // $ Buycraft 60
    Second Place : $35 Paypal // $ Buycraft 30
    Third Place : $15 Paypal // $ Buycraft 10

NEW FEATURES

Sellwands
    A sell wand is a wand that allows you to sell everything in a chest all at once

[​IMG]

New Chat Minigames
    This a cool little new feature that was added in by our Dev @Huli, and basically what it is it is a bunch of little new fun quizzes that will randomly pop up in the chat, and if you complete it you’ll be rewarded.

[​IMG]

Revamped Crate System
    With this revamped version of crate system there will no longer be different tiers of keys. Instead there will be one key for one crate that will have 5 tiers within it, you will get 1 random reward from each category up to 5 (if you’re very lucky)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Harvester Hoes
    There will be two different types of these, there will be one that automatically adds a piece of sugarcane for example into your inventory, but it will multiply it by x2, the other one will automatically sell it as soon as you break whatever you’re harvesting.

With that being said, these are not even close to all the features we will be bringing on to the server, there will be a lot more for Factions, Skyblock and Prison! I hope you all enjoyed this and watch out for more announcements in the near future.

Make sure to be ingame ready for release on the 26th of January!

12PM PST | 1PM MST | 2PM CST | 3PM EST | 8PM GMT

Be sure to follow us on twitter as well for more updates @ here
    also join our discord @ Aw Discord

#1 LegendDev, Jan 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  2. Samson_HK

Samson_HK Helper
    Helper

Ratings:
    +9
  3. Triggmysta

Triggmysta Administrator
    Admin

Ratings:
    +109
    Faction:
    Triggclan
    triggmysta
    #HYPED ! Get Keen!

4. gabrieljojo

gabrieljojo Helper
    Helper

Ratings:
    +52
  5. PortalGamingYT

Ratings:
    +0
    YAYY So hyped

6. ahem11

ahem11 Novice Gamer

Ratings:
    +0
    F I N A L L Y (worth the wait thou)

7. iSpectrum

iSpectrum Aspiring Gamer

Ratings:
    +22
    Will ranks from the first prison carry over? Also I am so exicted for the release!

8. Triggmysta

Triggmysta Administrator
    Admin

Ratings:
    +109
    Faction:
    Triggclan
    triggmysta
    Sadly no. We lost the data from the previous server meaning the ranks were lost also. We did a DP awhile ago to compensate everyone that had a rank.

9. cjkturtle

cjkturtle Sr. Moderator
    Sr. Mod

Ratings:
    +435
    Couldn’t be more exciting! Thanks guys!

10. Aseprite

Aseprite Gamer

Ratings:
    +19
    Faction:
    looks a bit like the other prison servers and could be a little bit P2W imo

11. CowGoesMooo

CowGoesMooo Novice Gamer

Ratings:
    +2
    Faction:
    idk
    I will be one of the few who has a rank on Pacman at the start because of global rank >: )
    HYPE

12. Dbibi

Dbibi Noob

Ratings:
    +0
    But what if we still have the receipt that we got? If we have the proof, than could we get our old ranks back? Just wondering since I know some people couldn’t log in to the dp

13. Robin

Robin Aspiring Gamer

Ratings:
    +16
    Faction:
    Tier
    was thinking the same thing because I have screenshots of my rank as well as the purchase receipt

14. StealthyBananas

StealthyBananas Novice Gamer

Ratings:
    +1
    Hmmm, not bad at all. But for you to make a server pop you gotta add that twist and I'm having trouble finding it. Prison based somewhat P2W already, I thought we were trying to move away from that? Any how seems pretty decent. Just pointing out a few things, don't mind me (no hate here). Welp, I guess the time is worth for what we are getting! Lets bring this server back...

15. Skort

Skort Moderator
    Mod

Ratings:
    +26
    Unfortunately, global ranks will not be coming back because EverGreen had removed them and it is too much of a hassle to bring them back

16. Robin

Robin Aspiring Gamer

Ratings:
    +16
    Faction:
    Tier
    That is actually depressing but oh well.. what can we do o_O

17. CowGoesMooo

CowGoesMooo Novice Gamer

Ratings:
    +2
    Faction:
    idk
    I meant that I had a global rank from the time that they were available in the store

18. creepersteve6000

creepersteve6000 Aspiring Gamer

Ratings:
    +4
    what will you get for having a certain rank?

19. Snaype

Snaype Reputable Player

Ratings:
    +43
    Faction:
    XYZONTOP
    lit. ill be playing then for prisons :)

20. Robin

Robin Aspiring Gamer

Ratings:
    +16
    Faction:
    Tier
    Nothing, they had a dp as compensation for lost ranks...