Click to Copy
arcadewars.net

Removal of Blockstacker Plugins

Discussion in 'Skyblock Suggestions' started by MadCarbonGamer, Aug 25, 2019.

1. MadCarbonGamer

MadCarbonGamer Aspiring Gamer

Ratings:
    +21
    After 3 days of testing it on a private server it has come to my attention that it doesn't work as intended.
    I tested almost every block available from AW to do this and the plugin failed to be usable after 2 minutes of usage. I have also tried the four other similar plugins and they failed as well. The plugins Blockstacker, Superstacks, Bindingstack, and StackofBlocks all failed the basic testing I did. As a result it is causing the Island top and Island levels plugins to break as well. I have suggested it's removal several times but get ignored by the masses. It would seem that no one cares that the plugin is broken as long as it exists. Along the same lines as Mcmmo and Factions plugins that work fine, I have yet to find a working plugin for stacking blocks for a plugin. I will continue to test more as I find them but have little hope to find a working one to suggest here. I hope this time I will not be so arrogantly ignored.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 25, 2019 ---
    This will get ignored as well just like everything else I suggest.

2. MadCarbonGamer

MadCarbonGamer Aspiring Gamer

Ratings:
    +21
    update ive been testing for almost 2 weeks now and it still crashes my server