Click to Copy
arcadewars.net

Official Rule Updates, New Staff, & More!

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by Evergreen, Jun 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evergreen

Evergreen Hardcore Gamer

Ratings:
    +136
    Hello!

I'll start my first forums announcement off by thanking everyone for the warm welcome. I'm excited to get to know all of you in the coming months. If anyone has questions about me, why I'm here, what I'll be doing, or really anything, feel free to shoot me a message here or on Discord (Evergreen#7184). I generally reply within 24 hours.

-
    Second up for today's announcement: congratulations to all of the new staff, and all staff who were recently promoted! You can see our current staff list here.

We are looking for new staff members, and the requirements and guide have been updated. Remember activity in-game is a must, and you're also expected to be mature, kind, and professional. You need to be in good standing with the community to become staff.

I am currently going through the standing staff applications with help from the admins (thank you!) so decisions on those are being made and will continue coming. We'll be welcoming some more new staff very soon!

-
    All purchase help requests will be responded to within the next few days. If you've made a purchase and it hasn't arrived within, at most, 3 days, message me.

-
    Now, for the rules! All updated rules go into affect today (6.14.18) at 5:00 PM EST. The main guidelines are the same, however some punishment times have been changed and rules have a new format.
    RULES

Official Discord rules have also been posted, but there's nothing different from the current Discord rules - only a rules page on forums.

Cheers to a bright future here !
    Kindest Regards,
    - Evergreen​

2. gabrieljojo

gabrieljojo Helper
    Helper

Ratings:
    +53
    hell yes i can apply now yes!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 14, 2018 ---
    btw first to post

3. Dlashy

Dlashy Moderator
    Mod

Ratings:
    +2
    Faction:
    Sin
  4. ZacTech

ZacTech Active Player

Ratings:
    +14
    Faction:
    Sin
    ZacTech
    Finally! My staff app is being seen! [I think]

5. WoopItsYasin

WoopItsYasin Gaming Fanatic

Ratings:
    +61
    Faction:
    Leader of XYZ.
    :)

6. Pyrotechnic

Ratings:
    +11
  7. Skort

Skort Moderator
    Mod

Ratings:
    +26
    Good Job :)

8. SliceIt20

SliceIt20 Helper
    Helper

Ratings:
    +155
  9. xxBirdyx

xxBirdyx Hardcore Gamer

Ratings:
    +76
    cool, if I still played I’d be a staff probably. Wish you could’ve came earlier

10. LukeBen

LukeBen Champion

Ratings:
    +250
    Faction:
    CrossFire
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.