Click to Copy
arcadewars.net

Scammers

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by iDropify, Apr 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iDropify

iDropify Noob

Ratings:
    +0
    This server is run by a bunch of con artists. When Prison was first out, I bought a rank. Then it was taken down and no compensation was given. When prison released again, I didn’t get that same rank back, so I bought the top rank. Then it shut down again. I have spent over 100 dollars solely on this server for you cons just to shut it down without warning. Absolute bullpoop. I should be eligible for a refund and so should everybody else who bought a rank on prisons, I don’t care what your policy says.

2. rstay55

rstay55 Aspiring Gamer

Ratings:
    +10
    Faction:
    ew
    You should have learned the first time and not bought a rank again. You agreed to the policy, so there's nothing you can do.

3. iDropify

iDropify Noob

Ratings:
    +0
    The second time they made it sound like they weren’t going to shut it down after a month again. The terms and conditions also don’t say they have a right to take it away just like that, genius.

4. rstay55

rstay55 Aspiring Gamer

Ratings:
    +10
    Faction:
    ew
    “You understand and agree that we reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any pricing, benefits, rewards, contacts, etc. of any given ranks or services.”
    That includes taking it away, genius.

5. WoopItsYasin

WoopItsYasin Hardcore Gamer

Ratings:
    +62
    Faction:
    pjsontopnonstop
    the man is kinda right tho, legenddev made it sound like it was never going to shut down. This man deserves a voucher of any sort to spend on one of the universes.

I'll help you with this if you can send some proof of the purchase, maybe @Kathi can help or @Marko.

6. Foxtrot649

Foxtrot649 Novice Gamer

Ratings:
    +0
    Its a problem that needs to be addressed. You should try discussing this with a manager and hopefully they will be able to sort you out.

7. cjkturtle

cjkturtle Administrator
    Admin

Ratings:
    +446
    Locked.

We have in no way scammed you. Please read our TOS as they explain everything. Prison was taken down as nobody was playing it. If you wanted your rank back you could easily have made a purchase help thread, ticket, or messaged a staff member.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.