Click to Copy
arcadewars.net

Sell Portal

Discussion in 'Pending Suggestions' started by sciencemax, Apr 30, 2020.

?

Do you think we should have a sell portal.

1. Yes

71.4%
  2. No

28.6%
  1. sciencemax

sciencemax Novice Gamer

Ratings:
    +3
    • I believe that you could create some sort of sell portal for when mobs would go into the portal they would automatically be sold and the player could interact with it and withdraw money from the portal you could have certain upgrades to have a higher tier of mob be sold or the multiply of the portal such as you buy an upgrade to sell the mobs at 110% or a sell chance like upgrading from a 50% chance of selling to a 55% chance of selling. I believe this would be really good for the server this would, of course, be an endgame item costing a lot of money or possibly a certain amount of Mobcoins.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Diamondstar

Diamondstar Novice Gamer

Ratings:
    +6
    I like this idea

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. LegendaryNub

LegendaryNub Novice Gamer

Ratings:
    +2
    Like some water flowing in the direction of the portal, yes I like that too

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. xAdmins

xAdmins Helper
    Helper

Ratings:
    +5
    This is a cool idea, but wouldn't really be functional with the current economy. I would really like to see something like this implimented in a future season, but the current season just wouldn't be able to support it, it would be pretty overpowered, as sell-wands would just become redundant.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. calimari242

calimari242 Administrator
    Admin

Ratings:
    +20
    Faction:
    Staff
    Good Suggestion! I feel like with the economy it could be doable but could end up being very buggy at the same time. I will see what I can do @sciencemax