Click to Copy
arcadewars.net

SERVER WIDE RAID EVENT

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by iiPhantomi, Jul 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iiPhantomi

iiPhantomi Prospecting Gamer

Ratings:
    +29
    Faction:
    Cursed
    iiPhantomi
    Tommorow at 3pm pst/ 6 pm est I will be holding a server WIDE RAID event in the mario server. It will take place in /warp end and I will participate. I am doing this because I want to celebrate the revamp of arcadewars

CANNONING RULES.

U can use any type of cannon you want but you can't shoot pass the walls over the walls or under the walls. You can't use printer ether because it's a unfair advantage

WALLS

The walls will be 10 cobble 5 sand 5 obi and 1 filter Sand wall

OTHER RULES

Their is a choice of teams or solo. You can't grief the walls or other players cannons if so everyone will kill you. If you want to compete meet me in /warp and tommorow at the time. I will also be in the aw discord at this time.

I hope I will see tommorow at the raid event and Gl to all the competitors.

Also if I want to help me set it up in game pm me on here or discord I'm discord is iiPhantomi #9384

You can also spectate if you don't want to compete and cheer on who you think will win

2. SliceIt20

SliceIt20 Dedicated Player

Ratings:
    +155
    Hey, sorry to burst your bubble but the server will be closing to prepare for the revamp right after FTop Payouts are given out at 3:00pm EST meaning your event won’t be able to happen unless you move the time of it. If you have any more questions please message me via discord or look in the announcements of the arcadewars discord for more info.

3. SwiftHawk

SwiftHawk Hardcore Gamer

Ratings:
    +93
    Faction:
    Enlighten
    Yesterday’s tomorrow is today... he meant the 31st as he sent this on the 30th EST. Time zone differences only.

4. iiPhantomi

iiPhantomi Prospecting Gamer

Ratings:
    +29
    Faction:
    Cursed
    iiPhantomi
    Ya that's correct swift

5. SliceIt20

SliceIt20 Dedicated Player

Ratings:
    +155