Click to Copy
arcadewars.net

Some of my ideas for Pacman

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Herbosaurus, Jan 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herbosaurus

Herbosaurus Gamer

Ratings:
    +19
    Faction:
    KGB
    Hello everyone, I’ve had a lot of ideas about what could be added to prisons in possible updates, and I’d like to share a few of them. This list will be some of my ideas compiled into one big post, and I’ll be sure to update it if I feel the need to. Enjoy!

Prison Gangs
    These would basically be a faction style group that other players can be invited to. The gang leader will be able to set co leaders and officers. These gangs would also act like factions in the sense that it is competitive, with a leaderboards that shows the best gangs with the most blocks mined. Furthermore, these gangs would also have a ‘hideout’ which is a cell where gang members can store their stuff and that will be accessible by everyone in the gang. Also, there could be a gang vault for both money and etokens, so members could store their etokens so someone else in the gang could withdraw it and use it for their pickaxe, for example. (Note that they would need co leader to withdraw anything). Like I said before, these gangs would compete against each other for the most blocks mined, and there would also be some gang stats that could be viewed by gang members that show the people who have mined the most for their gang, so the leader knows who to promote, reward, etc.

The Leaderboards
    My idea for leaderboards in pacman is pretty straight forward. There would be two leaderboards, one of them, which I already discussed, is the GANG LEADERBOARD. Whether this would have payouts in future seasons will be told with time, but it would at least add a competitive aspect to it, as if your gang takes number one you get some bragging rights. The other leaderboard would be more ‘solo oriented’. This of course would be the PRESTIGE LEADERBOARD. What this is, is basically the ten highest prestiged players will be on the leaderboard, and it doesn’t matter if you are a solo player or in a gang, it matters more on how much effort you put in. This means that players without access to a gang could still be recognised for the achievements they have made, without the stress or competing with other gangs.

Gang Pickaxes
    This is where the whole gang shares one pickaxe. It’s in all of the gang member’s inventories, and will be upgraded at the same time. This would be accessible as something from the gang menu, an ability to upgrade the gang pickaxe. This gang pickaxe wouldn’t remove your own pickaxe though, in case you wanted to leave the gang or you get kicked. This would also mean that the pickaxe would cost more etokens to upgrade than a solo player’s pickaxe, so the gang would need to work harder for the same pickaxe as a solo. I’m not so sure about this idea though, but it could be great if implemented correctly.

It’s pretty late so I’ll end it here for now. Leave a comment if you guys have any other ideas, I might put it in this thread!

2. 'ImLogan'

'ImLogan' Aspiring Gamer

Ratings:
    +11
    Faction:
    Sonic
    I like the gang pickaxes idea, It would be good for prison.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Snaype

Snaype Reputable Player

Ratings:
    +42
    Faction:
    many
    Snaype
    Yep i like the pickaxes one. however it would be pretty complicated as in what if one of them tries to move the slots etc etc

4. Herbosaurus

Herbosaurus Gamer

Ratings:
    +19
    Faction:
    KGB
    Yeah, not sure how it would work but it would be pretty cool.

5. Manos

Manos Administrator
    Admin Forums Admin

Ratings:
    +73
    Outdated thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.