Click to Copy
arcadewars.net

Suggestion: Change rank perms

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by My7thAccount, Feb 1, 2019.

1. My7thAccount

Ratings:
    +0
    What is your Minecraft username?:
    https://namemc.com/u/My7thAccount

What universe is this suggestion for?:
    Sonic

What is your suggestion?:
    Tails should also have the permission to use /hat and [item] in chat.

How would this affect the current state of Arcade Wars?:
    Tails used to have /hat and were able to use [item] but now they can't. If they could, [item] would help them advertise sales and /hat would make the game more fun for them.

2. PalaceOfPizza

Ratings:
    +0
    Cool idea! I don't know that I would use /hat that much but I really wish I could do [item] in the chat as it would help sell stuff.

3. BqreLover

BqreLover Experienced Gamer

Ratings:
    +27
    +1. They paid for a rank, I don’t see a problem with a few extra permissions.

4. SavageGrapez

SavageGrapez Novice Gamer

Ratings:
    +0
    Tbh, every1 should be able to use [item] it’s 1 of my favorite things in the game and I think even a gamer should have access to that command. Maybe the higher the rank, the more it lights up so u can see it a bit better and it’s more noticable. About us being /hat yea... no idrc bout /hat and don’t rlly find it a very useful command (like some of the higher ranks commands) that rlly just isn’t used. Then again idr know much cause I haven’t played sonic for 2 seasons but when i did it wasn’t rlly used, just more like a cool command a person without the top rank (whatever that is) or maybe the 2nd or 3rd tip ranks can have, just as a little add on to make the ranks cooler, but not as OP (as I think they r) DANG, I wrote this all on a phone, took me 5 min Xd

5. Redstone_ray

Redstone_ray Prospecting Gamer

Ratings:
    +31
    Faction:
    Skyblock
    Tbh I won't pay for eggman+ if I can simply get tails and use [item] and /hat

6. CowGoesMooo

CowGoesMooo Gamer

Ratings:
    +3
    Faction:
    idk
    It would make sense because 1. It used to have it, and 2. Factions has [item] for tier 1, prison has [item] for tier 1, and it would make sense to have it on sb.
    +1

7. BqreLover

BqreLover Experienced Gamer

Ratings:
    +27
    Im changing my response to a -1 because of an interesting point brought up by Redstone_Ray. Arcade Wars needs money to stay up and running, and it gets money from people buying ranks, so because the lower ranks don’t have the perms, people will be buying higher ranks which is good for Arcade Wars ^-^

8. GoldGoodies

GoldGoodies Prospecting Gamer

Ratings:
    +8
    Faction:
    Whats "Faction"?
    +1 Tails used to have that permission and lower ranks usually are more poor than higher ranks and [item] will help them sell stuff.